ECCO-FREIGHT focuses its attention on the activity of international transport of all types of containerized cargo, as well as the transport of oversized goods and maritime transport of bulk cargo.
Our Integrated Management System pursues as a fundamental objective the growing and continuous commitment to total customer satisfaction and other stakeholders, respect for the environment and sustainability and always taking into account the prevention of occupational risks inherent in our activity, evolving over time through continuous improvement, with the ultimate goal of offering our customers a quality service in all aspects, with the added value of a complete technical documentation and total control over transport, and always ensuring compliance with customer requirements, legal and / or regulatory under the ISO standards: 9001:2015, 14001:2015 y 45001:2018.
ECCO-FREIGHT 's Management is committed to lead, implement and maintain an Integrated Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System, based on the following values and commitments:
- Comply with customer requirements, legal and regulatory requirements in environmental and occupational health and safety matters and those established internally. To this end, it assumes the obligations established by Law 31/1995 of November 8, 1995, on Occupational Risk Prevention and its implementing regulations and considers them as the minimum level of performance in this aspect.
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction and meeting the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, establishing and verifying compliance with annual objectives and goals.
- Promoting responsibility towards the environment and health and safety at all levels of the company by providing adequate training to all personnel.
- Prevention, control and minimization of the environmental effects generated in the environment, derived from the activity of ECCO-FREIGHT.
- Promoting the implementation of waste segregation programs at source, to favor its subsequent reuse and/or proper disposal.
- Reduce, when it is not possible to avoid, the generation of wastes
- Commitment to information and communication with all interested parties.
- Selection of suppliers and subcontractors based on quality, environmental and health and safety criteria.
- Collaboration with environmental authorities.
- Encourage consultation and participation of workers and their personal and professional development.
- Establishment of risk prevention management systems, with adequate means to achieve their goals and that include the prevention of damage and deterioration to worker's health.
- Eliminate the hazards and reduce the risks to which our workers are exposed in the performance of their duties and responsibilities, as well as to provide safe and healthy conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health impairment appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and the specific nature of its OSH risks and OSH opportunities.
The quality of service, the minimization of environmental impact, and the monitoring of health and safety is everyone's responsibility, so every employee of the company is committed to comply with and maintain the Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 14064 and ISO 45001:2018 standards , for the sake of a higher added value for everyone.